Commercial applicator category Right-Of-Way and Commercial Weed and Brush Control (B) is for commercial applicators who wish to use or supervise the use of pesticides to control vegetative pests, such as weeds and brush in non-crop and industrial sites, and in the maintenance of public roads, pipelines, electric powerlines, railways, waterways, boundary markers, airports, and other non-crop right-of-way areas requiring the control of weed and brush.
This page contains the required manuals for Right-Of-Way and Commercial Weed and Brush Control (B) commercial license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- Right of Way Vegetation Manual (not available online)
*Materials recommended for all commercial license trainings.