Joining 4-H is easy and your county Extension office staff can help you through the process. There is an online form that takes about 10 minutes to complete. We suggest downloading the handy step-by-step guide to enrolling online.
Things you should know:
- When enrolling it is important to select the county in which you participate in 4‐H.
- Enrollment will take about ten minutes.
- In 4HOnline you will create a family account. Once you register the family’s last name, you will then add members to your family’s account. No more duplicated emails or mailings!
- An adult member of the family completes the enrollment process. There are online forms within the system that will need an electronic signature of the parent/guardian, such as a permission release and medical forms.
- It is helpful to have medical information on hand (like insurance information and date of last tetanus shot) when completing this section.