Photo Credit: Clemson University - USDA Cooperative Extension Slide Series, Bugwood.org
Commercial applicator category Industrial, Institutional, Structural, and Health Related Pest Control (F1) is a subcategory of Industrial, Institutional, Structural, and Health Related Pest Control (F). This subcategory is for commercial applicators who wish to use or supervise the use of pesticides in, on, or around any structure and adjacent area, private or public, for the protection of processed, manufactured, or stored goods, and is primarily for insect control.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Industrial, Institutional, Structural, and Health Related Pest Control (F1) commercial license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- Urban Integrated Pest Management (not available online)
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 62: Carpenter Ants
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 64: Earwigs
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 65: Cluster Flies
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 67: Kitchen Pests
- UNHCE Fact Sheet: Bed Bugs
*Materials recommended for all commercial license trainings.