Credit: Photo by (Seth Britch), USDA Agricultural Research Service.
Commercial applicator category Fumigation (F4) is a subcategory of Industrial, Institutional, Structural, and Health Related Pest Control (F). This subcategory is for commercial applicators who wish to use or supervise the use of fumigant pesticides to control insect pests, including fumigation of beehives and related equipment.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Fumigation (F4) commercial license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- Industrial, Institutional, Structural, and Health: Fumigation (not available online)
* If fumigation is for bees you'll also need:
- Beekeeping Basics (not available online)
- The Ohio State University: Protecting Honey Bees from Pesticides (not available online)
- NC State University: Managing Varroa Mites in Honey Bee Colonies
*Materials recommended for all commercial license trainings.