Commercial applicator category Sewer Root Control (F7) is a subcategory of Industrial, Institutional, Structural, and Health Related Pest Control (F). This subcategory is for commercial applicators who wish to use or supervise the use of pesticides to remove plant roots from drain and sewer systems.
This page contains the required manuals for Sewer Root Control (F7) commercial license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- Sewer Line Cheminal Root Control (not available online)
*Materials recommended for all commercial license trainings.