Training and Standards
- New Hampshire Prescribed Fire Council Taskbooks
- New Hampshire Division of Forests and Lands – Forest Protection Bureau Training
- New Hampshire Fire Academy
- White Mountain National Forest Fire Training
Best Management Practices and Standard Operating Procedures
- The New Hampshire Prescribed Fire Council Standard Operating Procedures Working Group is currently working on establishing appropriate standard operating procedures for prescribed fire in New Hampshire.
- The Nature Conservancy Fire Management Manual, updated 10-09.
- National Interagency Fire Center Smoke Management Overview
- National Interagency Fire Center Smoke Management Publications
- Sample state smoke management plan – Georgia
Monitoring and Fire Effects
There are currently no monitoring and fire effects resources dedicated explicitly to New Hampshire.
New Hampshire: Information forthcoming
- Update on Prescribed Fire Liability Insurance (from North Carolina Prescribed Fire Council Newsletter Spring 2008, see page 6)