Andy joined University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension as an Extension County Forester in 2008. He has experience in a range of land management related positions in the northeast and western United States with the U.S. Forest Service, Marin Conservation Corps, and the Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests. He has a M.S. in Natural Resource with a concentration in Forestry from the University of New Hampshire.
Andy's primary responsibility for UNH Cooperative Extension is to provide statewide leadership and support to the forest industry through educational programing, business attraction and retention, economic development and research. He is available to meet with forest-based businesses throughout New Hampshire and is based at the University of New Hampshire in Durham, NH.
- Buy Local Wood from New Hampshire Sawmills
- Certified New England White Oak
- Common Prescribed Burning Prescription Parameters in Northeastern Fuels
- Exporting Hardwood Pulp Chips: Economic Impacts to New Hampshire
- Extent of Prescribed Fire Use in New Hampshire
- Federal Tax Treatment of Timber Income & Expenses: Quick Reference for 2017 Tax Year
- Income Tax Information for New Hampshire Woodlot Owners
- Major New Hampshire Species and Their Uses
- N. H. Timber Harvesting Council