Promoting Health & Wellbeing of NH Residents
Mental Health First Aid USA is an 8-hour training to teach participants how to help someone who is developing a mental health problem or experiencing a mental health crisis. The evidence behind the program demonstrates that it helps trainees identify, understand and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders.
- Register for a virtual Youth or Adult Mental Health First Aid Training course under the Events Section on this page.
- Request an individualized Youth or Adult Mental Health First Aid training for your group of five or more participants.
- Request an individualized teen Mental Health First Aid training for your group of five or more participants.
- Report your linkages here. If you've participated in a Youth Mental Health First Aid training, tell us how you have used it!
- If you hold a training on your own, but use seats purchased by UNH Extension, please tell us about the training
- Please report participant information from your trainings.
- Request manuals or teaching kits for in-person trainings.
- If you'd like access to past Instructor meeting recordings and other useful documents, please email Suzanne Meattey
January 5th, 2022, 9:00am - 3:00pm
January 11th, 2022, 11:00am - 12:00pm
February 2nd, 2022, 9:00am - 3:00pm
March 2nd, 2022, 9:00am - 3:00pm
Healthy Living Field Specialist
State 4-H Teen Leadership Program ManagerPhone: 617-875-3125
Youth & Family Resiliency Field Specialist
Youth & Family Resiliency State Specialist
Youth Mental Health First Aid Program Manager