Commercial applicator category Animals (A4) is a subcategory of Agricultural Pest Control (A). This subcategory is for commercial applicators who:
- Apply or supervise the application of pesticides on animals including common domestic animals such as cats, dogs, birds, fish, rabbits, and hamsters.
- Apply or supervise the application of pesticides to animals being grown or maintained for the production of an animal-related agricultural commodity or to areas or structures in which these animals are confined.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Animals (A4) commercial license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- Pest Management Principles for the Pesticide Applicator (not available online)
- UNHCE Fact Sheet: Biology and Management of Ticks in New Hampshire
*Materials recommended for all commercial license trainings.