Greenhouse (GH) is a private applicator commodity.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Greenhouse (GH) private license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- EPA: How to Comply with the Worker Protection Standard for Agricultural Pesticides *
- New England Greenhouse Floriculture Guide (not available online)
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 8: Greenhouse Whitefly
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 9: Greenhouse Thrips
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 10: Greenhouse Aphids
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 15: Twospotted Spider Mite
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 37: Scale Insects
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 59: Fungus Gnats
*Materials required for all private license trainings.