The NH Department of Agriculture Division of Weights and Measures is once again offering a series of scale clinics around the state. Scale clinics are for businesses that grow and sell their own agricultural products at farmers markets or at a farm stand. The clinics are free to growers who have three or fewer scales under 100 lb capacity and no other commercial devices on their license. Please Note: Scales must be CLEAN before they will be tested.
- 26 Mar and 21 Apr – Boscawen
- 2 Apr – Keene
- 7 Apr – Rollinsford
- 16 Apr and 28 Apr – Milford
- 23 Apr – Ossippee
- 30 Apr – Brentwood
- 14 May – Newport
- 27 May – Lancaster
- 11 June - Concord
Attendees should bring:
1. Legal-for-trade scale(s) with necessary accessories;
2. Current scale license (if you have one); and
3. Any renewal forms and/or payments due (credit cards are not accepted at this time). Please monitor our website for clinic schedule updates and/or cancellations. If there is inclement weather and we feel it is unsafe to hold a clinic, an alternative date will be scheduled.
For more information go to: www.agriculture.nh.gov/divisions/weights-measures/educational-seminars.htm or call 603-271-2894.