[CANCELED]-Our Legislative Breakfast and State Advisory Council Meeting will be held on March 26, 2020 in Concord.
UPDATE- Due to the public health concern caused by the COVID-19 virus, UNH administration made the decision to cancel all UNH Cooperative Extension events, programs and noncredit classes through April 5. The health and safety of our staff and the many mem
- Welcome and Introductions
- Acceptance of October 2019 SAC Meeting Minutes
- Vice Provost, Outreach and Engagement, Director of Extension-Ken La Valley
- Highlights from President Dean’s State of the University Address and an Update on the Huron Report
- Director of Finance, Administration and Utilities, Darrel Covell
- Extension budget update
- Associate Director, Amy Ouellette
- Investment in our future – a staffing update
- Introduction to Lauren Banker, newly hired Public Affairs Manager
- Conversation about our goals for this position, including Lauren’s role in county and state government relations.
- Featured program presentation by Shane Bradt, Extension State Specialist
- What are Cyanobacteria and why should you care? Blue-green algae poses a threat to public health and the environment; NH residents are taking action
- 2:00 Adjourn