Mary Tebo Davis
Mary Tebo Davis is a Natural Resources Field Specialist for UNH Cooperative Extension. With degrees in environmental conservation, education, and permaculture certifications, she leads 400 Natural Resources Stewards and NH Big Tree volunteers throughout the state. Mary also partners with NH communities to create ecologically-based landscapes and gardens. She has collaborated on many revitalization projects, especially in NH’s largest city, Manchester, renovating vacant degraded spaces creating community gardens and ecological landscapes, establishing the first green roof on city hall, and bringing permaculture to inner city neighborhoods. Mary is a co-author of two books: Integrated Landscaping: Following Nature Lead and Landscaping at the Water’s Edge and served as an editor on NH’s Innovative Land Use Planning Techniques – A Handbook for Sustainable Development.
Physical Office Location:
Hillsborough County Office
329 Mast Road
Goffstown, NH 03045
- Big Trees of NH Book
- Community Garden Virtual Binder
- Favorite Plants
- Get Your Community Garden on the Map!
- How to Become a Big Tree Volunteer
- How to Nominate a Big Tree
- Information for Natural Resources Stewards
- Integrated Landscaping: Following Nature's Lead [book]
- Landscaping at the Water's Edge [book]
- Learn About Natural Resources Stewards