4-H Fun and Learning at Home
Keep your family happily busy with an array of fun and educational activities exploring the 4-H Healthy Living / Wildside pathway, all from the comfort of your home.
- Get Cooking with the Virtual Junior Chefs Series. Once a week we will post either grilled cheese recipes and tips to try at home or the nutritional benefits of the sandwich components to get their wheels turning for our 4-H Makers Expo Grilled Cheese Challenge!
- 4-H Healthy Living Bingo. These are easy little tips to incorporate into your day that will have a big impact on your overall health, wellbeing, energy, and mood.
- Ramen Noodles Nutrition Challenge. Ramen noodles make a great meal, but how can you increase the nutritional value of your meal?
- Nutrition Trivia. Test your knowledge about nutrition!
- 4-H Fit BINGO. Take a break for exercise - this is a fun fitness activity for youth and their families that can be done indoors or outdoors.
New activities are added regularly! Sign up for the NH 4-H Community Update newsletter to get the latest activities for all 4-H program pathways delivered to your inbox.
More Resources for 4-H Healthy Living & Wildside
- Nutrition Activities for Early Childhood - a collection of activities for kids from Heidi Barker, UNH Extension Field Specialist in Nutrition & Healthy Living
- Walk NH - a program for kids and adults from the Foundation for Healthy Communities
- Recipes for cooking with kids from the University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- An easy, healthy recipe for Carrot Cake Bites from Joy Gagnon, UNH Cooperative Extension
- Advice for trail activities during COVID-19 from TrailFinder
Join the NH 4-H Community Group on Facebook to share your activity results with the broader NH 4-H community!