A NH Forest Products Markets Update webinar took place on July 26th, 2022.
Experts representing a range of New Hampshire Forest products markets spoke to 48 attendees about their market observations and expectations. Additional information was provided from the USDA Forest Service and the New Hampshire Timberland Owners Association.
This program was co-sponsored by NH Division of Forests and Lands, NH Timberland Owners Association, and NH Sustainable Forestry Initiative State Implementation Committee. Support was also provided by the USDA Forest Service.
The webinar lasted approximately 1 hours; see the agenda below for topics, speakers and the start time for each topic.
Welcome – Andy Fast, UNH Cooperative Extension (00:00:00)
- Barry Kelley – White Mountain Lumber (00:06:22)
- Ed Miles – NH Small Business Development Center (00:13:38)
- Bruce Bovill – Bovill Brothers Loggins / NH Timber Harvesting Council (00:19:30)
- Eric Kingsley – Innovative Natural Resource Solutions (00:26:43)
- Brien Murphy – Boyce Highlands / Highland Lumber (00:32:22)
- Scott Nichols – Tarm Biomass (00:35:25)
- Leo Maslan – Finch Paper (00:43:45)
- Conor Callahan – Kennebec Lumber (Andy Fast provided update) (00:49:32)
- Jasen Stock – NHTOA (00:52:30)
Conclusion - Andy Fast (01:00:47)