Serving Size: 1 1/4 cups
Prep time and cook time: 20 minutes
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Cook pasta in boiling water, according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold running water. Drain very well.
- While pasta is cooking wash vegetables by gently rubbing under cold running water. Scrub firm produce with a clean vegetable brush under running water.
- Chop vegetables.
- In a large bowl, gently mix together prepared raw vegetables and half of the cooked, drained pasta.
- Add the rest of the pasta, beans, tuna, and optional olives. Stir gently.
- In a small bowl mix all of the dressing ingredients together. Pour over salad and stir gently to blend well.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves, with fresh tomatoes or other vegetables in season.
Nutrition Facts Label calculalted with low-fat plain yogurt.