On February 18, 2021, the NH Division of Forests and Lands, NH Timberland Owners Association (NHTOA), NH Sustainable Forestry Initiative State Implementation Committee and UNH Cooperative Extension hosted a webinar on the current state of forest products markets. Support for the program was provided by the USDA Forest Service.
Representatives from across the forest products industry provided updates in a roundtable format to approximately 74 participants covering topics such as low grade markets, hardwood and softwood log and lumber demand and more. A policy update was also provided by NHTOA.
The webinar lasted approximately 2 hours; see the agenda below for topics, speakers and the start time for each topic.
Patrick Hackley – State Forester NHDFL (0:03:20)
Charlie Levesque – NEFA & INRS (0:07:02)
Jasen Stock – NHTOA (0:17:30)
- Ray Berthiaume – Wagner Forest Management (0:41:00)
- Matt Magoon – Magoon Logging (0:44:10)
- Leo Maslan – Finch Paper (0:49:41)
- Mark Froling – Froling Energy (0:57:01)
- Patrick Cullinan – Stella Jones (1:06:01)
- Malcolm Milne, Ben Crowell – Durgin and Crowell (1:20:55)
- Eric Porter – Abenaki Timber (1:40:52)
- Eric Parenti – Cersosimo Lumber (1:51:00)