Are you looking for quick easy affordable meals? Then go no further. What’s Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl is the perfect place to find recipes. What’s Cooking offers a user-friendly search tool and a large collection of household and quantity recipes (for schools and child care providers) to meet all food preferences and styles.
Here are What’s Cooking’s favorite recipes from 2017.
- French Spinach Frittata This classic baked egg dish with scallions, spinach, and feta cheese was a user favorite in 2017.
- Crunchy Hawaiian Chicken Wrap Chicken, pineapple, vegetables, and poppy seed dressing all wrapped into one popular recipe.
- Black Bean Quesadillas Everyone likes a quick and easy weeknight meal. What’s Cooking users agree.
- Grilled Asparagus and Shrimp Quinoa Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette Break out the grill for this combination of vegetables, shrimp, and quinoa with lemon dressing.
- Sweet Potato Hash with Egg Sweet potatoes and eggs are a perfect match for a colorful and satisfying breakfast.
- 20-Minute Chicken Creole This Creole-inspired recipe is quick, delicious, and spices up dinner.
- Batido Smoothie Mix up this blend of papaya, banana, and yogurt for a refreshing drink any time of day.
- Apple Banana Salad with Peanuts This salad combines bananas, apples, and peanuts topped with dressing spiced with paprika.
- Chicken Salad An easy and versatile recipe that makes a tasty lunch or dinner whether at home or on-the-go.