Commercial applicator category Fruit (A1) is a subcategory of Agricultural Pest Control (A). This subcategory is intended for pesticide applicators concerned with controlling pests common to orchards, small fruits, and berries.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Fruit (A1) commercial license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
Note: The Worker Protection Standard (WPS) manual is required for commercial categories only if pesticide-treated agricultural commodities are being sold.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- EPA: How to Comply with the Worker Protection Standard for Agricultural Pesticides *
- Agricultural Pest Control (1A) (not available online)
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 1: Tarnished Plant Bug
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 2: Codling Moth
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 3: Red-Banded Leafroller
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 4: Apple Maggot
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 5: Plum Curculio
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 6: European Red Mite
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 31: Apple Scab
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 32: Fire Blight
*Materials required for all commercial license trainings.