The Extension Internship Program gives exceptional undergraduate Wildcats the opportunities to work in communities across the Granite State.
Extension Interns work on projects addressing agriculture & horticulture, community & economic development, nutrition & healthy living, natural resources, citizen science, and youth & family resiliency. Interns will work with their mentors and their cohort develop as young professionals and help the University make an impact across New Hampshire. These paid internships are approximately 30-40 hours per week, for 10-15 weeks.
Applications for Summer 2022 will open at the beginning of the Spring semester.
Our Internships in 2021
- Coastal Adaptation Workgroup (CAW) Internship
- Community Entrepreneurship Intern
- Food Access/Community Health Program Intern
- Forest Management & Conservation
- Forest Products Internship
- GIS Mapping & Forest Management
- Laboratory/Field Technician
- Nature Groupie Stewardship Internship
- Photographer/Video Support