Promoting Health & Wellbeing of NH Residents
Mental Health First Aid USA is an 8-hour training to teach participants how to help someone who is developing a mental health problem or experiencing a mental health crisis. The evidence behind the program demonstrates that it helps trainees identify, understand and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders.
- Register for a virtual Youth or Adult Mental Health First Aid Training course under the Events Section on this page.
- Request an individualized Youth or Adult Mental Health First Aid training for your group of five or more participants.
- Request an individualized teen Mental Health First Aid training for your group of five or more participants.
- Report your linkages here. If you've participated in a Youth Mental Health First Aid training, tell us how you have used it!
- If you hold a training on your own, but use seats purchased by UNH Extension, please tell us about the training
- Please report participant information from your trainings.
- Request manuals or teaching kits for in-person trainings.
- If you'd like access to past Instructor meeting recordings and other useful documents, please email Suzanne Meattey
Know the 5 signs of Emotional Suffering
The COVID-19 pandemic impacted several areas of our lives, including our emotional health. Several studies have shown increases in emotional concerns such as stress, anxiety and depression since March 2020.
July 27th, 2022, 9:00am - 4:00pm
August 10th, 2022, 9:00am - 3:30pm
August 20th, 2022, 10:00am - 4:00pm
September 7th, 2022, 9:00am - 3:30pm
September 21st, 2022, 9:00am - 4:00pm
October 5th, 2022, 9:00am - 3:30pm
October 27th, 2022, 9:00am - 4:00pm
November 2nd, 2022, 9:00am - 3:30pm
Healthy Living Field Specialist
State 4-H Teen Leadership Program ManagerPhone: 617-875-3125
Youth & Family Resiliency Field Specialist
Youth & Family Resiliency State Specialist
Youth Mental Health First Aid Program Manager