New Hampshire homeowners, gardeners, hikers, hunters, landscapers and anyone else who works or plays outdoors can now have ticks identified and tested for dangerous tick-borne illnesses, like Lyme disease, anaplasmosis, babesiosis and Powassan virus. It is fast and reasonably priced.
Due to the public health concern caused by the COVID-19 virus, this service is experiencing variable scheduling. TickReport testing is suspended until March 19. Chat service and photo ID continues. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this uncertain time.
How to Submit a Tick for Testing
- Place tick (dead or alive) in a sealed plastic bag
- Order TickReportTM online*
- Write order number on bag
- Send to TickReportTM - Laboratory of Medical Zoology, 101 Fernald Hall, University of Massachusetts, 270 Stockbridge Rd, Amherst, MA 01003
- Receive email results in 3 business days
*Please note that you were referred by UNH Extension.