Ask UNH Extension
Ask UNH Extension is the Infoline, a free service of Extension that connects home gardeners with Master Gardener volunteers. With us you get answers backed by the full resources and expertise of UNH Extension, any way you want, from New Hampshire residents like you.
Call, Email, Visit, or Follow Us On Social Media Today!
- Calibrating a Fertilizer Spreader [video]
- Care of Flowering Gift Plants in the Home [fact sheet]
- Choosing Seed for the Home Lawn [video]
- Composting for the Home Gardener [fact sheet]
- Controlling Wasps, Bees and Hornets Around Your Home [fact sheet]
- Dealing with Woodchuck Damage [fact sheet]
- Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite [fact sheet]
- Drought Tolerant Plants for New Hampshire Landscapes [fact sheet]
- Fall webworm & Eastern Tent Caterpillar [fact sheet]
- Fertilizer Injection Calibration [fact sheet]