Sod (SO) is a private applicator commodity.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Sod (SO) private license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- EPA: How to Comply with the Worker Protection Standard for Agricultural Pesticides *
- Professional Guide for IPM in Turf for Massachusetts (not available online)
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 23: White Grub
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 41: Sclerotinia Dollar Spot
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 42: Drechslera Leaf Spot
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 43: Powdery Mildew
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 44: Rhizoctonia Brown Patch
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 46: Hairy Chinch Bug
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 47: Bluegrass Billbug
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 48: Sod Webworm
*Materials required for all private license trainings.