April 17, 2019
The following two webinars were a part of the Risk Management Education Series hosted by UNH Cooperative Extension on March 2, 2017.
Making a Profit in 2017: Focus on Feeding and Management - presented by Michael Hutjens, Extension Dairy Specialist, emeritus, University of Illinois
- Impact on Forage Quality - uNDF and Lignin
- Having the Right Cows int he Barn for 2017
- Four Feeding Pillars for 2017
- Your At-Home Check List - Will You Pass?
Business Management Practices to Help Survive Low Milk Prices - presented by Bob Parsons, Extension Professor, University of Vermont Extension
- Recognizing Opportunities for Improvement
- Income vs. Expenses - Two Sides of the Same Business
- Learning from Your Financial Statements
- Renting, Leasing, Refinancing - Options for Your Business
- Incorporating Crop Insurance into Your Business Managment