The Protection of Minors Training is required to be taken by all faculty, staff and volunteers who work with a UNH Youth Program. If you are unsure if you are required to take the training, ask your supervisor or program manager. The training is approximately 20 minutes.
When training is completed, forward the certificate to your manager or supervisor.
- Protection of Minors - UNH Policy
- Protection of Minors - UNH Procedures
- NH Department of Children Youth & Families contact for reporting child abuse or neglect: Toll-free: 800-894-5533 (in state only), or 603-271-6562 (out of state). Staffed 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays.
- Signs and symptoms of abuse or neglect: https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dcyf/cps/signs.htm
- Contact information for National and New Hampshire resources for Mental Health support: https://extension.unh.edu/mentalhealth