New Hampshire homeowners, gardeners, hikers, hunters, landscapers and anyone else who works or plays outdoors can now have ticks identified and tested for dangerous tick-borne illnesses, like Lyme disease, anaplasmosis, babesiosis and Powassan virus. It is fast and reasonably priced.
How to Submit a Tick for Testing
- Place tick (dead or alive) in a sealed plastic bag
- Order TickReportTM online*
- Write order number on bag
- Send to TickReportTM - Laboratory of Medical Zoology, 101 Fernald Hall, University of Massachusetts, 270 Stockbridge Rd, Amherst, MA 01003
- Receive email results in 3 business days
*Please note that you were referred by UNH Extension.
UNH Extension has teamed up with UMass's TickReportTM to provide this tick identification and testing service.