- The Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is ready to help businesses navigate the challenges they face as a result of COVID-19, such as accessing loans, preparing for relief measures, addressing cash flow. For more info, visit SBDC’s COVID-19 Assistance page.
- The New Hampshire Departement of Business and Economic Affairs has posted a new resource guide with information for businesses in response to COVID-19.
- The US Small Business Administration (SBA) released the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program to assist small businesses, organizations, homeowners and renters undergoing financial stress. SBA also administers the Paycheck Protection Program to help businesses keep their workers on payroll.
- Governor Sununu announced that unemployment benefits will be provided to individuals impacted by Coronavirus. For instance, companies seeking to reduce staff hours 10-50% can apply through the Department of Employment Security’s WorkShare program to provide employee benefits.
- Startup Commons made its online content free due to COVID-19. Sign up for the free upcoming online training on cash-flow management during and after the pandemic. Register here.
- Businesses are also stepping up to share advice, one example is the Teatotaller Café in Somersworth, which just launched several initiatives with resources and recommendations for other small businesses on their website.
- UNH Cooperative Extension can help direct municipalities to resources and guidance on holding effective virtual meetings.
- The Governor released guidelines for emergency responders and for law enforcement.
- The NH Municipal Association created a webpage listing COVID-19 Resources for Municipalities
- International City/County Management Association posted a Coronavirus Discussion Guide for Local Managers and a Leadership Guide for Before, During and After a Crisis.
- We know many of you have moved to virtual meetings. UNH Extension regularly holds meetings using Zoom. Here are our best practices for hosting a meeting and participating in a meeting.
Webinar: Remote Public Meetings in the Time of COVID-19. April 24, 2020, 10:30 - 11:30am. To learn more and to sign up, go to: extension.unh.edu/events/webinar-remote-public-meetings-time-covid-19
Advanced Tools for Managing Zoom Meetings. May 1, 2020, 10:30 - 11:30am.
To learn more and to sign up, go to: https://extension.unh.edu/events/webinar-advanced-tools-managing-zoom-meetings
1 Million Cups Network Event: Wednesday May 6, 8:00 AM-9:00 AM.
1 Million Cups is a free monthly event in Concord to connect entrepreneurs with each other and their community, provide a space for them to tell their story, and help them collaborative solve the challenges they face. The event has gone virtual If you want to attend 1 Million Cups Central NH’s May meeting please fill out this very quick registration and we will then send you the Zoom link: https://unh.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3guyWWx4NZCCIqp