- Agriculture/Food Studies--Developing Countries
- Community Development/Revitalization
- Economic development
- Entrepreneurship Education
- International Affairs
Goetz, S., & Zheng, T. (2020). Problem of Low 2020 Census Participation Will Vary with Sociodemographic Factors and Distance from Metro Areas. Choices, 35(1). doi:10.22004/ag.econ.302488
French, C., & Romero-Perezgrrovas, R. (2020). An international agricultural development organization’s experience measuring program impacts with limited resources. In P. La Chapelle, C. Flora, & I. Gutierrez-Montes (Eds.), Building Community Capacity and Resilience in Latin America. Routledge.
French, C., & Romero, R. (2017). Sustainable Harvest International's work in two rural communities: Program participants' perceptions. In S. Chazdon, M. Emery, D. Hansen, L. Higgins, & R. Sero (Eds.), A Field Guide to Ripple Effects Mapping. University of Minnesotal Libraries Publishing.
French, C., & Morse, G. (2015). Extension stakeholder engagement: Adapting to the Twenty-first century. Journal of Human Sciences and Extension, 3(2).
French, C., Wake, C., Williams, J., Abrams, E., Townson, L., Sabin, M., . . . Tang, J. (2013). The UNH Engaged Scholars Academy: Instilling in Faculty Principles of Effective Partnership. Journal of Public Scholarship in Higher Education, 3(1), 19-42.
French, C., Becker, M., & Lindsay, B. (2011). Havana’s changing urban agriculture land-scape: A shift to the right. Journal of Agriculture, Food Systems and Community Development, 1(2). Retrieved from https://www.google.com/
French, C. (2010). Ten years of community visioning in New Hampshire: The meaning of success. Community Development, 41(2), 223-238.
Giraud, K. L., French, C., & Ward, S. (2008). Building Wealth through Ownership: Resident-Owned Manufactured Housing Communities in New Hampshire. Journal of Extension.
Ward, S., French, C., & Cullen, K. (2006). Resident-Owned Manufactured Home Communities in New Hampshire. National Association of Housing Cooperatives.
Ward, S., French, C., & Giraud, K. L. (2006). The Effect of Cooperative Ownership on Appreciation of Manufactured Housing. Cooperative Housing Journal, (2005/2006).
- UNH Extension Receives Accolades from the National Association for Community Development Extension Professionals (NACDEP)
- Jada Lindblom Joins Extension as Community and Economic Development Field Specialist for Belknap County
- Sue Cagle takes on the role of Community and Economic Development Field Specialist for Grafton County
- An Introduction to Fiscal Impact Analysis
- Community & Economic Development Update Newsletter
- Community and Economic Development 2020 Impacts
- Community Needs Survey in Response to COVID-19 Summary Report
- Get the Report: Gorham First Impressions
- Get the Report: Littleton First Impressions
- Hillsborough Business Retention Report
- How Main Street is Responding to COVID-19
- Information Brief: Fourteen Tips for Cultivating your Entrepreneurial Community
- Leveraging Broadband to Strengthen New Hampshire’s Economy and Quality of Life Information Brief