- Agriculture/Food Studies--Developing Countries
- Community Development/Revitalization
- Economic development
- Entrepreneurship Education
- International Affairs
French, C. (2022). Building Rural Community Resilience Through Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Routledge.
Goetz, S., & Zheng, T. (2020). Problem of Low 2020 Census Participation Will Vary with Sociodemographic Factors and Distance from Metro Areas. Choices, 35(1). doi:10.22004/ag.econ.302488
French, C., & Romero-Perezgrrovas, R. (2020). An international agricultural development organization’s experience measuring program impacts with limited resources. In P. La Chapelle, C. Flora, & I. Gutierrez-Montes (Eds.), Building Community Capacity and Resilience in Latin America. Routledge.
French, C., & Romero, R. (2017). Sustainable Harvest International's work in two rural communities: Program participants' perceptions. In S. Chazdon, M. Emery, D. Hansen, L. Higgins, & R. Sero (Eds.), A Field Guide to Ripple Effects Mapping. University of Minnesotal Libraries Publishing.
French, C., & Morse, G. (2015). Extension stakeholder engagement: Adapting to the Twenty-first century. Journal of Human Sciences and Extension, 3(2).
French, C., Wake, C., Williams, J., Abrams, E., Townson, L., Sabin, M., . . . Tang, J. (2013). The UNH Engaged Scholars Academy: Instilling in Faculty Principles of Effective Partnership. Journal of Public Scholarship in Higher Education, 3(1), 19-42.
French, C., Becker, M., & Lindsay, B. (2011). Havana’s changing urban agriculture land-scape: A shift to the right. Journal of Agriculture, Food Systems and Community Development, 1(2). Retrieved from https://www.google.com/
French, C. (2010). Ten years of community visioning in New Hampshire: The meaning of success. Community Development, 41(2), 223-238.
Giraud, K. L., French, C., & Ward, S. (2008). Building Wealth through Ownership: Resident-Owned Manufactured Housing Communities in New Hampshire. Journal of Extension.
Ward, S., French, C., & Cullen, K. (2006). Resident-Owned Manufactured Home Communities in New Hampshire. National Association of Housing Cooperatives.
- Fourteen Tips for Cultivating your Entrepreneurial Community
- Community and Economic Development 2020 Impacts
- Getting Started with Grant Writing
- Why Demographic Data Matters
- An Introduction to Fiscal Impact Analysis
- Business Retention Report: Hillsborough NH 2017
- Business Retention Report: Wilton NH 2017
- Leveraging Broadband to Strengthen New Hampshire’s Economy and Quality of Life Information Brief
- Community Profile: Candia NH 2016
- First Impressions: Littleton NH 2016