I like to eat this easy wrap recipe in the summer when it's too hot to cook on the stove.
- 15 minutes
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Gently rub broccoli and cauliflower under cold running water. Scrub carrots with a clean vegetable brush under running water.
- Shred and chop vegetables.
- In a large bowl, mix salad dressing or hummus with chili powder or red pepper.
- Add chopped vegetables and cheese. Stir until well mixed.
- Spoon 1/4 of the vegetable mixture into the center of each tortilla.
- Wrap each tortilla around the vegetable mixture.
Serve with fruit salad or a fruit smoothie.
Adapted from University of Massachusetts, Cooperative Extension
If not serving right away, keep lettuce and cheese separate until ready to serve.