Commercial applicator category Aquatic Pest Control (D) is for commercial applicators who wish to use or supervise the use of pesticides intentionally applied to standing or running water, but excluding applicators involved in activities related to public health that are included in Pes 302.01 (g)(2) and Pes 302.01 (h).
This page contains the required manuals for Aqatic Pest Control (D) commercial license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- Aquatic Pest Control (5) (not available online)
*Materials recommended for all commercial license trainings.