Commercial applicator category Pole Treating and Wood Preservation (F5) is a subcategory of Industrial, Institutional, Structural, and Health Related Pest Control (F). This subcategory is for commercial applicators who wish to use or supervise the use of wood preservatives to protect utility poles and lumber products against degradation from pests.
This page contains the required manuals for Pole Treating and Wood Preservation (F5) commercial license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- Wood Preservation & Wood Products Treatment (not available online)
*Materials recommended for all commercial license trainings.