Grafton County 4-H has a wide variety of club project areas available to youth and families. From animal science to arts and crafts and shooting sports to STEM, there is something for everyone.
Below is a list of active clubs. For more information about these clubs, or 4-H in general, please contact Donna Lee, 4-H Program Manager in Grafton County, email@example.com.
- Cardigan Mountain Bobcats 4-H
- Bob-O-Links / Little Oxbow 4-H
- Grafton County 4-H Teen Club
- Grafton County Go-Getters 4-H
- Green Pastures 4-H
- Little Beefers 4-H
- Yokes & Bows Working Steer 4-H
- North Country Adventurers 4-H
Piermont / Lyme Area:
- Friendly Fences 4-H
- Sky High 4-H
Plymouth / Alexandria / Bristol Area:
- King's Chair Equine 4-H
- Newfound Otters 4-H
Rumney / Warren / Wentworth Area:
- Rumney Crazy Critters 4-H
- Rumney Farmers 4-H
Clubs are just one way to participate in 4-H. Explore New Hampshire 4-H to learn about all our opportunities.