Zoom Sessions, 1-2 pm (optional to attend)
- Tuesday, January 9
- Tuesday, January 16
- Tuesday, January 23
- Tuesday, January 30
- Tuesday, February 6
- Tuesday, February 13
Cost - Free
Whether you need relief from arthritis pain or just want to be active, the Arthritis Foundation’s six week self-directed Walk With Ease program can help you safely make physical activity a part of your everyday life! This series runs from January 9 to February 13, 2024.
This program is proven to:
• Reduce the pain and discomfort of arthritis
• Increase balance, strength, and walking pace
• Improve overall health
• Use any device from anywhere!
• Walk on your own schedule!
• Weekly emails and pre-recorded video lessons are provided to help keep you on track!
• Meet each week over Zoom for support and to share successes/challenges
• Free guidebook provided
For persons with disabilities requiring special accommodations, please contact Meghan Bolton at (603) 696-5054 ext. 1609, within 7 days so proper consideration may be given to the request. Language assistance is available at no cost.
New classes starting monthly. For more information contact Rebecca Betts at 603-679-9447 or firstname.lastname@example.org