This seasoning blend is a no salt solution to add flavor to a variety of foods. This recipe is quick and easy to put together and stores well for all your seasoning needs.
- 3 minutes
Number of servings
- 2 Tbsp. dried onion or onion powder
- 2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Store in an airtight container or a zip-top plastic bag.
- Use to season meat and vegetables.Use to season Oven Fries recipe.Mix into a Quick Pasta dinner recipe.Add 1 tsp. to soups like White Bean Soup recipe.
Source: Cornell University Cooperative Extension, Eat Smart New York!