Grab a glass of low-fat milk and a bowl of this mix for a quick snack.
- 5 minutes
- 3 cups cereal, any combination of wheat flakes, toasted oats, corn squares, rice squares
- 1 cup pretzels, twists or sticks
- 1/2 cup nuts, unsalted peanuts or sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup dried fruit (optional), raisins, dates, dried cranberries
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
Nutrition Facts Label calculated with 1 cup wheat flakes, 1 cup corn squares, 1 cup rice squares, and 1/2 cup peanuts
Number of Servings 9, Serving Size 1/2 cup, Calories 110, Total Fat 4.5 g, Saturated Fat 0.5 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 160 mg, Total Carbohydrates 16 g, Fiber 1 g, Total Sugars 2 g, Includes 0 g Added Sugars, Protein 4 g, Vitamin D 0 mcg, Calcium 42 mg, Iron 4 mg, Potassium 94 mg