Commercial applicator category Herbicides (A2) is a subcategory of Agricultural Pest Control (A). This subcategory is intended for herbicide applicators concerned with controlling vegetative pests in corn, grass, and other forage crops.
This page contains the required manuals for Herbicides (A2) commercial license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
Note: The Worker Protection Standard (WPS) manual is required for commercial categories only if pesticide-treated agricultural commodities are being sold.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- EPA: How to Comply with the Worker Protection Standard for Agricultural Pesticides *
- Agricultural Pest Control (1A) (not available online)
*Materials recommended for all commercial license trainings.