Beekeeper (BK) is a private applicator commodity.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Beekeeper (BK) private license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- EPA: How to Comply with the Worker Protection Standard for Agricultural Pesticides *
- Beekeeping Basics (not available online)
- The Ohio State University: Protecting Honey Bees from Pesticides (not available online)
- NC State University: Managing Varroa Mites in Honey Bee Colonies (not available online)
*Materials required for all private license trainings.