Commercial applicator category Forest Pest Control and Timber Treatment (C1) is a subcategory of Forest Pest Control (C). This subcategory is for use with controlling pests in forests or forest nurseries, and is intended for pesticide applicators or those supervising the use of pesticides, including state and federal employees operating on public and private lands.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Forest Pest Control and Timber Treatment (C1) commercial license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
Note: The Worker Protection Standard (WPS) manual is required for commercial categories only if pesticide-treated agricultural commodities are being sold.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- EPA: How to Comply with the Worker Protection Standard for Agricultural Pesticides *
- Forest (2.0) (not available online)
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 29: Fall Webworm and Eastern Tent Caterpillar
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 38: Spruce Gall Adelgids
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 40: Conifer Sawflies
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 70: Gypsy Moth
*Materials required for all commercial license trainings.