Commercial applicator category Christmas Trees (C2) is a subcategory of Forest Pest Control (C). This subcategory is for use with the maintenance and production of Christmas trees, by commercial applicators that wish to use or supervise the use of pesticides.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Christmas Trees (C2) commercial license applicants.
Study materials can be ordered in printed form, and are available online.
Note: The Worker Protection Standard (WPS) manual is required for commercial categories only if pesticide-treated agricultural commodities are being sold.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- EPA: How to Comply with the Worker Protection Standard for Agricultural Pesticides *
- UNHCE: Christmas Tree Pest Manual
- USDA: Christmas Tree Pest Manual
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 14: White Pine Weevil
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 38: Spruce Gall Adelgids
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 40: Conifer Sawflies
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 49: Balsam Gall Midge
*Materials required for all commercial license trainings.