Christmas Tree (CT) is a private applicator commodity.
An online Christmas Tree Course has been created to assist with studying for the state pesticide exam. *Please note this course doesn't replace studying all the material outlined below, but can be used in addition, in preparation for the exam.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Christmas Tree (CT) private license applicants.
Study materials can be ordered in printed form, and are available online.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- EPA: How to Comply with the Worker Protection Standard for Agricultural Pesticides *
- UNHCE: Christmas Tree Pest Manual
- USDA: Christmas Tree Pest Manual
- New England Guide to Chemical Weed and Brush Control in Christmas Trees
*Materials required for all private license trainings.