Commercial applicator category Public Health Pest Control (E) is limited to state, federal, or other governmental employees who wish to use or supervise the use of pesticides for the management and control of pests having medical and public health importance in public health programs.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Public Health Pest Control (E) commercial license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- Public Health (not available online)
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 62: Carpenter Ants
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 64: Earwigs
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 65: Cluster Flies
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 67: Kitchen Pests
*Materials recommended for all commercial license trainings.