Commercial applicator category Mosquito and Black Fly (F2) is a subcategory of Industrial, Institutional, Structural, and Health Related Pest Control (F). This subcategory is for commercial applicators who wish to use or supervise the use of pesticides to control biting arthropods, such as mosquitos and black flies, in various habitats.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Mosquito and Black Fly (F2) commercial license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- UNHCE: Pesticide Applicator Training Manual - Mosquito and Black Fly (not available online)
- The University of Maine: Managing Biting flies and Ticks (not available online)
- UNHCE Fact Sheet: Biology and Management of Ticks in New Hampshire
- NH Department of Health & Human Services Zika Virus Factsheet (not available online)
*Materials recommended for all commercial license trainings.