Commercial applicator category Food Handlers (F6) is a subcategory of Industrial, Institutional, Structural, and Health Related Pest Control (F). This subcategory is for commercial applicators, including commercial applicators not-for-hire, who wish to use or supervise the use of pesticides, in, on, or around food handling establishments and is confined to direct employees of food handling establishments.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Food Handlers (F6) commercial license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- Industrial, Institutional, Structural, and Health: Food Processing (not available online)
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 62: Carpenter Ants
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 64: Earwigs
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 67: Kitchen Pests
*Materials recommended for all commercial license trainings.