Credit: Photo by ( Edwin Remsburg), USDA Agricultural Research Service.
Commercial applicator category Microbial Pest Control (F8) is a subcategory of Industrial, Institutional, Structural, and Health Related Pest Control (F). This subcategory is for commercial applicators who wish to use or supervise the use of pesticides to control fungi, mold, bacteria, algae and shellfish within structures and industrial processing facilities including, but not limited to, brewery pasteurizing systems, air washers, pulp and paper mills, and recirculating cooling water systems, in, on, or around public or private dwellings, schools, and any other structures and adjacent areas.
This page contains the required manuals for Microbial Pest Control (F8) commercial license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- Microbial Pest Control (not available online)
*Materials recommended for all commercial license trainings.