Commercial applicator category Aerial Pest Control (J) is for commercial and government applicators who wish to apply pesticides to control various pests using fixed wing and/or rotary wing aircraft.
This page contains the required manuals for Aerial Pest Control (J) commercial license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- Aerial Applicator's Manual (not available online)
*Materials recommended for all commercial license trainings.