The Small Fruit (SF) is a private applicator commodity and is broken down into specialized topics. Highbush Blueberry Small Fruit is one of those topics.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Highbush Blueberry Small Fruit (SF) private license applicants.
Study materials can be ordered in printed form, and are available online.
We are currently out of stock of the New England Small Fruit Pest Management Guide hard copy book.
If you order this item through the storefront, we will send you the fact sheets associated with the category, along with the link to the online version.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- EPA: How to Comply with the Worker Protection Standard for Agricultural Pesticides *
- New England Small Fruit Pest Management Guide
- UNHCE: Home Fruit Spray Schedule
- UNHCE: Using Traps to Monitor Blueberry Fruit Fly in NH
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 22: Blueberry Fruit Fly
*Materials required for all private license trainings.