The Small Fruit (SF) is a private applicator commodity and is broken down into specialized topics. Lowbush Blueberry Small Fruit is one of those topics.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Lowbush Blueberry Small Fruit (SF) private license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- EPA: How to Comply with the Worker Protection Standard for Agricultural Pesticides *
- MaineCE: Blueberry Pesticide Application (not available online)
- UNHCE: Home Fruit Spray Schedule
*Materials required for all private license trainings.