The Small Fruit (SF) is a private applicator commodity and is broken down into specialized topics. Strawberry Small Fruit is one of those topics.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Strawberry Small Fruit (SF) private license applicants.
Study materials can be ordered in printed form, and are available online.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- EPA: How to Comply with the Worker Protection Standard for Agricultural Pesticides *
- New England Small Fruit Pest Management Guide
- UNHCE: Home Fruit Spray Schedule
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 1: Tarnished Plant Bug
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 7: Strawberry Weevil
- Cornell University: Root Weevils
*Materials required for all private license trainings.