The Tree Fruit (TF) is a private applicator commodity and is broken down into specialized topics. Apple Tree Fruit is one of those topics.
This page contains the required manuals and factsheets for Apple Tree Fruit (TF) private license applicants.
Not all of the study materials are available online, but all can be ordered in printed form.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual*
- New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules (Pesticide Pes 100-1100)*
- UNH Cooperative Extension Record Keeping Requirements for New Hampshire*
- Pesticide Setback Distances Brochure*
- EPA: How to Comply with the Worker Protection Standard for Agricultural Pesticides *
- 2015 New England Tree Fruit Management Guide (not available online)
- UNHCE: Home Fruit Spray Schedule
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 1: Tarnished Plant Bug
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 2: Codling Moth
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 3: Red-Banded Leafroller
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 4: Apple Maggot
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 5: Plum Curculio
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 6: European Red Mite
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 19: Aphids
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 31: Apple Scab
- UNHCE Fact Sheet 32: Fire Blight
- Cornell University: Powdery Mildew of Apple
- Cornell University: D5 - Cedar Apple Rust
- Cornell University: I12 - San Jose Scale
- Cornell University: I20 - European Apple Sawfly
- Cornell University: M1 - Meadow Vole and Pine Voles
*Materials required for all private license trainings.